oh no
The days are fastly counting down to when I start back at work.
I'm scared about keeping up with pumping at work.
I'm sad about leaving the baby.
I'm happy at least he'll be with people who care deeply for him and will give him the best.
I'm nervous about going back to work.. being gone for three months.. I almost feel like I lost some of my knowledge.
I'm disappointed about if I'll miss any of his milestones.
I'm happy to see my coworkers again (at least some of them)
It's definitely going to be strange not being around the baby 24/7.
I'm going to try to enjoy these last few days of being around him. I love this kid.
I'm scared about keeping up with pumping at work.
I'm sad about leaving the baby.
I'm happy at least he'll be with people who care deeply for him and will give him the best.
I'm nervous about going back to work.. being gone for three months.. I almost feel like I lost some of my knowledge.
I'm disappointed about if I'll miss any of his milestones.
I'm happy to see my coworkers again (at least some of them)
It's definitely going to be strange not being around the baby 24/7.
I'm going to try to enjoy these last few days of being around him. I love this kid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home