Memorial Day Weekend
Ive dreaded this weekend because now its the one week countdown before I go back to work. I feel sad, guilty, anxious, stressed, a lil happy(just to see some of my coworkers)...it's definitely a mixed bag of emotions. I know I'm definitely going to miss the lil guy. I somewhat came to terms with I'll be missing some of his milestones but I do hope my parents or D is able to record all of them for me.
It's gotten alot better. Our friends were right when they said it does. It does.
Yesterday we were able to go to the zoo with our friends. So strange how before kids we would probably hang out til real late... Now we parted ways at 2pm. It was definitely fun. Love the zoo.. Especially being able to drink beer!!
And we were able to rent and watch movies while te baby was sleeping. I didn't think we were gonna be able to do that!
Plus he's been so good that we were able to gì to happy hour on Friday and eat at a Japanese restaurant last nite. He was calm and happy.
I love this lil boy of mine

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home