worried.
besides all the other worries I have.. the one that tops it all off at this moment is my health. Something so screwy is going on and my doctor still doesn't have any answers. I'm going in to get an ultrasound on Monday. I got a message yesterday to go back and get my blood drawn...cuz I guess she wants to confirm some values.
I've been feeling like this for over two weeks now. And I really can't deal.
When I talk to Dan about this stuff.. I seem to scare him off or something.
And then I get flashbacks of when that girl told him that her pap smear was positive and he totally freaked out.
I dunno. That seems to be the two most used words that come from my mouth nowadays.. "I dunno."
I've been feeling like this for over two weeks now. And I really can't deal.
When I talk to Dan about this stuff.. I seem to scare him off or something.
And then I get flashbacks of when that girl told him that her pap smear was positive and he totally freaked out.
I dunno. That seems to be the two most used words that come from my mouth nowadays.. "I dunno."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home