Am I in The Boat Alone?
I've been more meticulous about where my money is and how much is there. I've got a whole spreadsheet that's letting me know how well my stocks are doing and how much money I've been saving.
The items that weren't on my spreadsheet were my student loans.
Today, I decided to account for that too....
It's depressing to find out that I owe more than I'm worth. Not even breaking even!! *sad 'got no money' face*
Off the topic....
I've been dying to buy some snowboarding gear. I'm like this EVERY year. Even though I don't even end up skiing/snowboarding because I don't know alot of ppl that are able to afford to go or schedules don't coincide.
Geez. The last time I went snowboarding was with Fenger and his friends....and that was in 2001 up in Tahoe.
SO! The Ski Dazzle Convention is in town from today 'til the 4th. I can't go today... working the evening shift.
But, I'm thinking what's the point of going when no one will go skiing/snowboarding with me. *sigh* I'll just postpone buying snow gear until another season. *sad face*
The items that weren't on my spreadsheet were my student loans.
Today, I decided to account for that too....
It's depressing to find out that I owe more than I'm worth. Not even breaking even!! *sad 'got no money' face*
Off the topic....
I've been dying to buy some snowboarding gear. I'm like this EVERY year. Even though I don't even end up skiing/snowboarding because I don't know alot of ppl that are able to afford to go or schedules don't coincide.
Geez. The last time I went snowboarding was with Fenger and his friends....and that was in 2001 up in Tahoe.
SO! The Ski Dazzle Convention is in town from today 'til the 4th. I can't go today... working the evening shift.
But, I'm thinking what's the point of going when no one will go skiing/snowboarding with me. *sigh* I'll just postpone buying snow gear until another season. *sad face*

1 Comments:
hey~you're definitely NOT alone. I feel that every day, every bill, every calculation.
and missing the convention is a blessing in disguise allowing you to save more money for a rainy day or for higher quality gear.
Post a Comment
<< Home