What's the Story Morning Glory?
The parents left on Saturday morning for a cruise around the Panama Canal. Won't be back 'til the 17th. It's nice to have the house all to myself... but I get paranoid about what happens if the house gets broken into or when I have to water the plants or if the mail starts to pile up... it's really a chore when I think about it.
Carol still hasn't gotten back to me on whether I get the evening shift and have Fri & Sat off. I'm still a bit peeved to know that Yua and Hung got full time before I did... but it was my choice to stay per diem this long because I wanted to save more and I wanted to get another job on the side.
I have to get back to Suzanne about whether I want to run one of her clinical trials. I looked over the protocol and it looks pretty simple. I'm trying to remember how things were when Luna was running the show and Cindy and I were just students.
I still haven't finished the email to my brother. It's hard to buy presents when I don't know whether I should or not.
But, I did accomplish getting Ba's, half of Me<.>'s, and half of Dan's presents. I'm planning on going out into the mall jungle tomorrow. oy. It's going to be an evil feat to finish X-mas shopping.
Carol still hasn't gotten back to me on whether I get the evening shift and have Fri & Sat off. I'm still a bit peeved to know that Yua and Hung got full time before I did... but it was my choice to stay per diem this long because I wanted to save more and I wanted to get another job on the side.
I have to get back to Suzanne about whether I want to run one of her clinical trials. I looked over the protocol and it looks pretty simple. I'm trying to remember how things were when Luna was running the show and Cindy and I were just students.
I still haven't finished the email to my brother. It's hard to buy presents when I don't know whether I should or not.
But, I did accomplish getting Ba's, half of Me<.>'s, and half of Dan's presents. I'm planning on going out into the mall jungle tomorrow. oy. It's going to be an evil feat to finish X-mas shopping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home