Dawning Moment
So, I'm at my parents and watering their plants and I just realized... it's almost near the one year mark of Our Dam Hoi. wow. Isn't that crazy. That was an unbelievable moment. Like it was perfect. *smile*
Even though it's just the half way mark. I weighed myself. I'm still 114lbs. what the hell?! i really don't understand this at all.
I'm sick and I'm sad.. and my eyeballs hurt.
Week 3 - Day 6
Diet:
Breakfast: Cereal & low fat milk
Snack: Couple of Pretzel Sticks
Lunch: My mom's combination rice
Snack: Ice Cream Cone with Strawberry; Chick-Fil-A nuggets, waffle fries & Sprite
Dinner: Vegetable Ramen
Exercise:
None. I was lazy
Even though it's just the half way mark. I weighed myself. I'm still 114lbs. what the hell?! i really don't understand this at all.
I'm sick and I'm sad.. and my eyeballs hurt.
Week 3 - Day 6
Diet:
Breakfast: Cereal & low fat milk
Snack: Couple of Pretzel Sticks
Lunch: My mom's combination rice
Snack: Ice Cream Cone with Strawberry; Chick-Fil-A nuggets, waffle fries & Sprite
Dinner: Vegetable Ramen
Exercise:
None. I was lazy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home