Time to go Home
Final Day in Boston. And I'm sick.
E took D and I out for breakfast. That was nice of him...D thinks it was because he felt bad about the nite before. I was a bit surprised of it all...but I'm used to family yellings.
Take home notes from our trip:
There's much love for Dunkin' Donuts... there are literally one on every block.
Do not attempt to drive in downton Boston... even with a GPS, it's super aggravating.
Week 3 - Day 3
Diet:
Breakfast: Eggs and Bacon. HMmmm.. bacon.
Snack: No snack.. I'm sure I ate something bad though.
Lunch: 1/2 turkey sandwich
Snack: Junk food.. I can't remember
Dinner: 1/2 turkey sandwich, chips, M&Ms, trail mix.
Exercise:
None. Unless you count walking around Boston and shivering to death as exercising.
E took D and I out for breakfast. That was nice of him...D thinks it was because he felt bad about the nite before. I was a bit surprised of it all...but I'm used to family yellings.
Take home notes from our trip:
There's much love for Dunkin' Donuts... there are literally one on every block.
Do not attempt to drive in downton Boston... even with a GPS, it's super aggravating.
Week 3 - Day 3
Diet:
Breakfast: Eggs and Bacon. HMmmm.. bacon.
Snack: No snack.. I'm sure I ate something bad though.
Lunch: 1/2 turkey sandwich
Snack: Junk food.. I can't remember
Dinner: 1/2 turkey sandwich, chips, M&Ms, trail mix.
Exercise:
None. Unless you count walking around Boston and shivering to death as exercising.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home