More time with the Family
Everyone had to work.. yea. It sucked that it was a Monday and everyone had to work. We drove around Dan's old neighborhood. And at night we saw more of his family.
Week 3 - Day 2
Diet:
Breakfast: We woke up late and went off to the mall. So really we had no breakfast
Snack: No snack but I did have a Cherry Icee
Lunch: 6 inch Subway Spicy Italian Sub with chips
Snack: Junk food.. I can't remember
Dinner: 3 or 4 pieces of pizza. Cupcake. More junk food
Exercise:
None. Unless you count walking around the mall
Week 3 - Day 2
Diet:
Breakfast: We woke up late and went off to the mall. So really we had no breakfast
Snack: No snack but I did have a Cherry Icee
Lunch: 6 inch Subway Spicy Italian Sub with chips
Snack: Junk food.. I can't remember
Dinner: 3 or 4 pieces of pizza. Cupcake. More junk food
Exercise:
None. Unless you count walking around the mall

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home