Thee Dress
I narrowed thee dress down to two. Both have pros and cons.
Dress A:
* It's cheaper to rent - $300 (includes alterations and veil). If I want to buy it used, it'll be $400.
* I love the back because it's a corset-type with the criss-cross... I won't worry about gaining or losing poundage.
* The details match the autumn look
* Lacks the 'wow' factor.. but still a beautiful dress
Dress B:
* It costs $400 to rent. Altering it won't cost too much because I fit it pretty well
* The details on the dress is very beautiful.. kinda has that 'wow' factor
So! I dunno. There was one other dress that my mom loved and I liked it too..but I would actually have to order it in my size.. which mean I would have to buy it.. which means.. it would cost about $700ish.
oy...
Dress A:
* It's cheaper to rent - $300 (includes alterations and veil). If I want to buy it used, it'll be $400.
* I love the back because it's a corset-type with the criss-cross... I won't worry about gaining or losing poundage.
* The details match the autumn look
* Lacks the 'wow' factor.. but still a beautiful dress
Dress B:
* It costs $400 to rent. Altering it won't cost too much because I fit it pretty well
* The details on the dress is very beautiful.. kinda has that 'wow' factor
So! I dunno. There was one other dress that my mom loved and I liked it too..but I would actually have to order it in my size.. which mean I would have to buy it.. which means.. it would cost about $700ish.
oy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home