1.23.2007

up and down

i've been in such an anxious mood. i hate being in such a negative mood...and i'm glad that Dan somewhat looks on the brighter side. i hate the feeling of lack of control.

I was so glad to know that labor day weekend was free... and then found out that the priest didn't want to do a holiday weekend. Okay, I book Sept 15th. Come to find out that all of the venues up in Lake Arrowhead are booked or on the verge of being booked in Sept. Then find out that all of Oct is open. Good. We settle on San Moritz. Then the next day..find out that all of Oct is booked. Well, August 4th and 18th are open... well, the church isn't free.

Now.. it's we have the church for Nov 3rd... will we have the reception place cooperate?? *sigh*

And then on top of that... I have family problems that just break my heart.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home