Organization!!!
whew. I feel like i'm consumed with wedding stuff. Yesterday, I wanted to be wedding free. Not even touch anything wedding related. I couldn't resist. I was obsessed with organizing the 'wedding book'. Personally, I think it looks fantastic and very organized.. hehe.
So reason why I didn't want to focus on any wedding stuff was because it was Valentine's Day. Although I've already gotten used to the fact that V-day isn't anything special. I wanted to shift from 'we're getting married' mode to 'let's talk about other stuff in our lives' with Dan. So we opened up our joint account. Looked at wedding invitations (yea.. that got squeezed in..but it was good.. we weren't stressing over what to get.. we just glanced at things..and when we got tired we just left). Ate at Louisa's Trattoria. Got ice cream (YUM!). Then watched Saw 3. Pretty relaxing nite..and our conversation wasn't TOO filled with wedding stuff.. so i guess that's alright.
But still.. I though okay I won't deal with wedding stuff this weekend. Welp, had to change the bridesmaid dress shopping from next weekend to this weekend. Although my head is kinda set on those dresses (look below) ..price good. looks good.. just don't know if the quality of the dress is good. polyester?
So, saturday will be very packed. Meeting up with the girls at 1pm... the last appointment I made was at 430pm at David's Bridal. And then afterwards, dinner at my parent's house for Tet. Oh boy.
On the flipside, Dan said he'll be going over to some new townhomes to check it out.. then he'll come over for dinner at my parent's house..and then he's going to cruise over to his friends house afterwards..
What a packed day!!
So reason why I didn't want to focus on any wedding stuff was because it was Valentine's Day. Although I've already gotten used to the fact that V-day isn't anything special. I wanted to shift from 'we're getting married' mode to 'let's talk about other stuff in our lives' with Dan. So we opened up our joint account. Looked at wedding invitations (yea.. that got squeezed in..but it was good.. we weren't stressing over what to get.. we just glanced at things..and when we got tired we just left). Ate at Louisa's Trattoria. Got ice cream (YUM!). Then watched Saw 3. Pretty relaxing nite..and our conversation wasn't TOO filled with wedding stuff.. so i guess that's alright.
But still.. I though okay I won't deal with wedding stuff this weekend. Welp, had to change the bridesmaid dress shopping from next weekend to this weekend. Although my head is kinda set on those dresses (look below) ..price good. looks good.. just don't know if the quality of the dress is good. polyester?
So, saturday will be very packed. Meeting up with the girls at 1pm... the last appointment I made was at 430pm at David's Bridal. And then afterwards, dinner at my parent's house for Tet. Oh boy.
On the flipside, Dan said he'll be going over to some new townhomes to check it out.. then he'll come over for dinner at my parent's house..and then he's going to cruise over to his friends house afterwards..
What a packed day!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home