2.16.2007

Bachelorette Party

I guess since I'm going to Vegas for a friend's bachelorette party in March... thinking of how I want to celebrate mine... I kinda think I don't wanna go back to Vegas for mine.

A 3-day booze cruise to Ensenada sounded fun.. but once my Maid of Honor said she wouldn't be able to afford it. And then I did some investigating..and even sharing 3 girls to one cabin would cost at least $300/person. So, I guess that would be expecting too much of ppl to pay especially since our wedding is up in Lake Arrowhead and guests having the potential for spending the weekend up there.

I can't think of any other options. If we stay local...hmm... I think Vegas would be the best option.

Thought about inviting "new' girls other than those invited to the wedding to come celebrate... but I guess that'll be rude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home