1.24.2006

i think i can... i think i can.

whew! I was actually able to survive a 12hr shift. Secretly, I wanted to do the whole double shift thing cuz that would have meant a nice lil reward for the next paycheck.... but this was good for right now.

i'm tired like heck though....

Random thought of the nite: Am I really up to go skydiving??

I've been thinking about it for a while. I have a few friends that are willing to go with me. But, for some reason.. while driving home.. i got suddenly scared of attempting to go skydiving. I was thinking I can't even dare go on 'Freefall' at Magic Mountain.. what in the heck do I think I can do skydiving. I might have to ask the friends that have gone what the feeling is like. Cuz the main reason why I don't like 'Freefall' or most rollercoasters is because of the 'stomach' issue. What if I throw up in the middle of the sky. ew. What if I faint. what if. what if.

eek. I've gotten myself scared shitless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home