strangely awkward
It's a weird feeling.
I understand that it's been a couple of years since we spoke. I understand that even though we 'kissed and made-up' and reconnected, the friendship isn't quite the same and still needs some foundation.
I dunno. I'm taken aback.
Like if I was to get married... I don't think I would ask her to be my bridesmaid. And I guess that's how she's feeling now. But, it's weird. Because when you grow up with someone and you make those promises....but it doesn't quite all work out. I dunno. It's just strangely awkward. But, all very understandable.
I understand that it's been a couple of years since we spoke. I understand that even though we 'kissed and made-up' and reconnected, the friendship isn't quite the same and still needs some foundation.
I dunno. I'm taken aback.
Like if I was to get married... I don't think I would ask her to be my bridesmaid. And I guess that's how she's feeling now. But, it's weird. Because when you grow up with someone and you make those promises....but it doesn't quite all work out. I dunno. It's just strangely awkward. But, all very understandable.

1 Comments:
oh dear...talking about something to do with marriage.. no no no... hehe. just kidding... well.. I WAS AT ONE POINT ENGAGED...but now... well.. she called it off.... she asked anyways... so i suppose we both agreed to its ending...... but you know... its a-okay.... i believe it was meant to be....
Post a Comment
<< Home