avoiding eye contact
The evening lunch crew and I went out to eat at Wendy's.
On our way back to the hospital... there was this guy that totally looked like my first boyfriend... he looked more aged. Time didn't really wear well on him. One glance and I tried to avoid looking at him as we passed by. I didn't want to confirm whether it was him or not.
Yea. It sounds terrible.
I don't think we ended on a bad note.
But, I like leaving past relationships in the past.
It's cold. But that chapter ended and we both moved on.
On our way back to the hospital... there was this guy that totally looked like my first boyfriend... he looked more aged. Time didn't really wear well on him. One glance and I tried to avoid looking at him as we passed by. I didn't want to confirm whether it was him or not.
Yea. It sounds terrible.
I don't think we ended on a bad note.
But, I like leaving past relationships in the past.
It's cold. But that chapter ended and we both moved on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home