Merry Christmas!!!!
Celebrating Chris' birthday at Girl Bar was very fun. I didn't think I would...but when Dan agreed to come..David and Lisa said they would also meet up there... I think I enjoyed the nite more. I have to have some entourage at these functions. I got up enough courage to dance with some strange chick... yes, alcohol definitely makes me alot looser and friendlier.
I'm happy Dan also agreed to come to Christmas mass with my family. It meant a whole lot to me. Now he knows what I have to suffer through each year... although he got the condensed version by going to the 'family' mass. Man, I don't know if he could suffer through the LONG vietnamese so drawn out christmas mass. whew. He says he still feels like an 'intruder'...but I'm thinking that will pass away when he comes over more often.
Passing out the toys at Dan's clinic was ... hmm.. interesting. If he were to ask me again to do it.. I'd probably do it. But, I think I have more joy seeing a kid pick out their toy rather than the adults fighting over what they think they're entitled to. The christmas spirit was kinda just sucked right out of me.
I'm glad Dan enjoyed his gifts. He definitely deserves all of it. He's been a better person than me this entire year. And I loved all his gifts... oy.. it is the end of the year already... wow.
I'm happy Dan also agreed to come to Christmas mass with my family. It meant a whole lot to me. Now he knows what I have to suffer through each year... although he got the condensed version by going to the 'family' mass. Man, I don't know if he could suffer through the LONG vietnamese so drawn out christmas mass. whew. He says he still feels like an 'intruder'...but I'm thinking that will pass away when he comes over more often.
Passing out the toys at Dan's clinic was ... hmm.. interesting. If he were to ask me again to do it.. I'd probably do it. But, I think I have more joy seeing a kid pick out their toy rather than the adults fighting over what they think they're entitled to. The christmas spirit was kinda just sucked right out of me.
I'm glad Dan enjoyed his gifts. He definitely deserves all of it. He's been a better person than me this entire year. And I loved all his gifts... oy.. it is the end of the year already... wow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home