1.17.2006

*ahem* Excuse me.

There's only been one other time where I had to say something embarrasing to another person.

oy. I hate these situations..but it has to be said.

After my work out at the gym, I went to stretch out. A girl in front of me had her @ss crack showing. For a couple of minutes I was debating whether to go up to her and let her know... and when Dan finally met up with me. I pointed her out and asked him 'should I let her know that her butt crack is showing?' ... he didn't even hesitate and told me it was the right thing to do.

So, I walked over and sat down by her. I tried to get her attention by touching her leg. That didn't work. I said 'Excuse Me..' That didn't work. I literally had to grab her arm and say 'excuse me'. She looked over and I said.. 'i have to let you know that your butt crack is showing'. At first she laughed and said she likes having her thong show'. And I had to correct her and say.. well, it's not your thong.. it's your butt CRACK. She just smiled.

whoa! A girl that likes to have her butt crack showing. Rather disturbing. But whatever makes her boat float, right? *shrug*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should introduce her to mike. =)

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's not there to work out ... she's there to find a guy ~

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home