My Poor Dogs
After pigging out during Super Bowl Sunday... and I guess I've been feeling so 'blah'... I decided since it's the beginning of February.. might as well start it off right. So, off to the gym I went. It's been like 2 months... since I hurt my back. I decided against classes.. I'm still kinda scared of hurting it.
For some reason, the first day running is so easy. I ran like three miles in 40 minutes... i mean it's not good time.. but that's alot to do when I haven't been to the gym.
Tomorrow I think i'll do the yoga class.
I'm trying to go slow and not hurt anything again. *sigh*
For some reason, the first day running is so easy. I ran like three miles in 40 minutes... i mean it's not good time.. but that's alot to do when I haven't been to the gym.
Tomorrow I think i'll do the yoga class.
I'm trying to go slow and not hurt anything again. *sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home