The 'Miscalculated' Driver
Due to the rain and not wanting to deal with the freeway traffic, I've been taking the surface streets to get to work.
On this particular day, the streets were pretty quiet in the morning. And on this particular street, there's only two lanes per direction. I'm driving a lil faster than the speed limit and in front of me in the other lane is a school bus. In my rear view mirror I can see a faster coming up. I almost instantly know that he's going to try to change lanes and pass me. The only thing he doesn't know is that I HATE it when drivers try to do that and miscalculate how much room they're going to change lanes.
So, this 'miscalculating' driver does what I knew he was going to do. He comes up fast behind me and changes to the lane that the bus is driving in. I drive a bit faster just because I can.
The bus stops and there's no room for this fast driver to change lanes... but he does.
Asshole.
I beep him because I didn't think he would even attempt to try to change lanes because there's obviously NO room for him to do it.
Because I don't want this asshole to hit my car.. I let him threw.
To top it all off, this asshole thinks he's proving a point by throwing tissue paper out the window.. he does this twice. What was that for? Being an asshole and topping off your resume with being a litterbug.
The dipshit makes a right and by this time i can see him through his car window.. I beep again and see him just throwing up his fist because he's still upset.
What a freakin' loser. I almost wish I had my camera to take a picture of him throwing trash outside his window AND to get his license plate to post on the internet.
IDIOT!
On this particular day, the streets were pretty quiet in the morning. And on this particular street, there's only two lanes per direction. I'm driving a lil faster than the speed limit and in front of me in the other lane is a school bus. In my rear view mirror I can see a faster coming up. I almost instantly know that he's going to try to change lanes and pass me. The only thing he doesn't know is that I HATE it when drivers try to do that and miscalculate how much room they're going to change lanes.
So, this 'miscalculating' driver does what I knew he was going to do. He comes up fast behind me and changes to the lane that the bus is driving in. I drive a bit faster just because I can.
The bus stops and there's no room for this fast driver to change lanes... but he does.
Asshole.
I beep him because I didn't think he would even attempt to try to change lanes because there's obviously NO room for him to do it.
Because I don't want this asshole to hit my car.. I let him threw.
To top it all off, this asshole thinks he's proving a point by throwing tissue paper out the window.. he does this twice. What was that for? Being an asshole and topping off your resume with being a litterbug.
The dipshit makes a right and by this time i can see him through his car window.. I beep again and see him just throwing up his fist because he's still upset.
What a freakin' loser. I almost wish I had my camera to take a picture of him throwing trash outside his window AND to get his license plate to post on the internet.
IDIOT!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home