The Meeting
Tomorrow is 'The Meeting' with Ba and my sisters.
I'm numb about the whole thing. I'm worried. I'm scared.
A lil part of me wants to ignore the whole situation.
I don't like being in the middle. I don't like what I think I'll be seeing in the future. I don't like this whole situation.
D tells me 'What will be will be'. I know that's all he can say. But it doesn't make this deep sadness in me go away. It doesn't make me feel better. I don't want to talk about this whole yuckiness.
I really just want to climb into a lil hole and hope things go back to what it used to be. Can't it? Will it?
I'm numb about the whole thing. I'm worried. I'm scared.
A lil part of me wants to ignore the whole situation.
I don't like being in the middle. I don't like what I think I'll be seeing in the future. I don't like this whole situation.
D tells me 'What will be will be'. I know that's all he can say. But it doesn't make this deep sadness in me go away. It doesn't make me feel better. I don't want to talk about this whole yuckiness.
I really just want to climb into a lil hole and hope things go back to what it used to be. Can't it? Will it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home