Reality Love
I am a Reality Show Loser. Yes. I love me some reality shows. What shows have I set to record on the DVR (in no particular order):
1. America's Best Dance Crew
2. The City
3. Making the Band
4. Real World: Brooklyn
5. For the Love of Ray J
6. I Love Money 2
7. Rock of Love Bus
8. Sober House
9. Jon & Kate Plus Eight
10. The Soup (not really a reality show but accumulates all those talk shows and reality shows).
...plus any HGTV show.
Man, I'm pathetic.
1. America's Best Dance Crew
2. The City
3. Making the Band
4. Real World: Brooklyn
5. For the Love of Ray J
6. I Love Money 2
7. Rock of Love Bus
8. Sober House
9. Jon & Kate Plus Eight
10. The Soup (not really a reality show but accumulates all those talk shows and reality shows).
...plus any HGTV show.
Man, I'm pathetic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home