2.15.2009

2.14.09

It's Love Weekend!!! We pretty much vowed to have a low key and low cost 'holiday'. Dan wanted to go out for dinner. But, I hate the crowds and I hate how the restaurants like to make an overpriced 'special' menu for Valentine's Day. So, I opted to make dinner at home. I found a pretty easy recipe for Chicken Piccata with Pasta and Mushrooms. And for dessert... I tried out

for Chocolate Covered Strawberries....

I need to practice the dipping process...but YUM! They came out well!! AND for a fraction of the price of if I had to pay for them from Godiva or one of those other chocolate places.
After having a melt down, Dan got me a 60 minute massage. (It was a ROUGH week at home and family life). The massage was great.. I liked how she massaged my head...but she was a bit rough when digging into and hitting bone. But otherwise, I felt SO good and happy afterwards.
I made two CDs for Dan. I was actually going to use one of the CDs for music that I was going to play for when I did a strip tease for him...but I had to postpone the tease. And the other CD was like a 'best of 2008'...music that I thought he would enjoy. See.. you can be thoughtful without having to spend alot.
And here's our romantic dinner set up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home