Recess Lighting
After M, suggested that we get install recess lighting... D went to work. He did all the hard work and found three electricians...they came over and gave us an estimate.
The first guy seemed nice but D didn't like how he was trying to upsell everything and he didn't give us a clear outline of how much things cost. And the estimate was a bit much.
The second guy just seemed like just a weirdo. Talked alot. Made odd jokes. But he gave a clear outline of how much things were gonna cost. He showed us samples. And his estimate was pretty decent.
The third guy I wasn't around to check out. So we ended up with Guy #2. And it turned out to be the best decision.
D stayed home while the guys came... The crew took about 3 hours... they installed eight 4inch lights and a ceiling fan.
Although I love the new lights.. I almost wish that it was a bit more brighter..but we're happy!!
The next step is painting. oy!
The first guy seemed nice but D didn't like how he was trying to upsell everything and he didn't give us a clear outline of how much things cost. And the estimate was a bit much.
The second guy just seemed like just a weirdo. Talked alot. Made odd jokes. But he gave a clear outline of how much things were gonna cost. He showed us samples. And his estimate was pretty decent.
The third guy I wasn't around to check out. So we ended up with Guy #2. And it turned out to be the best decision.
D stayed home while the guys came... The crew took about 3 hours... they installed eight 4inch lights and a ceiling fan.
Although I love the new lights.. I almost wish that it was a bit more brighter..but we're happy!!
The next step is painting. oy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home