Cuties!
My new favorite show is Jon & Kat Plus 8. Those kids are SO adorable. Kat is a bit dramatic and probably makes more out of something than she should...but I guess it's what creates interesting scenes. Darn those kids go to alot of places. I haven't seen one episode of them just lounging at home. They're always going to Chocolate World or having a carnival birthday party or having some kind of outing.
I think it'll be fun to have a large and close family. D is reserved to having two kids. Which I do want. Close in age. At least two kids so they can keep each other entertained. But I lived in a four kid family... so that's not too far away from my mind. But then again.. the way EVERYTHING is so expensive these days.. four kids would be HARD WORK!!
Week 4 - Day 5
Diet:
Breakfast: Cereal and lowfat milk
Snack: Breakfast bar
Lunch: Leftover Tomato and Pesto Chicken with Rice; One taco; fruit
Snack: Starbucks Tea & Lemonade
Dinner: Eggrolls and noodles
(I've been craving In 'N Out)
Exercise:
Burn it Up! and substituted ab section with Slim & 6-pack!
(I can't believe I actually pushed played. I really wanted to just sit on my @ss. And I was going to justify skipping this day because D and I were walking so much when we went to go get coffee)
I think it'll be fun to have a large and close family. D is reserved to having two kids. Which I do want. Close in age. At least two kids so they can keep each other entertained. But I lived in a four kid family... so that's not too far away from my mind. But then again.. the way EVERYTHING is so expensive these days.. four kids would be HARD WORK!!
Week 4 - Day 5
Diet:
Breakfast: Cereal and lowfat milk
Snack: Breakfast bar
Lunch: Leftover Tomato and Pesto Chicken with Rice; One taco; fruit
Snack: Starbucks Tea & Lemonade
Dinner: Eggrolls and noodles
(I've been craving In 'N Out)
Exercise:
Burn it Up! and substituted ab section with Slim & 6-pack!
(I can't believe I actually pushed played. I really wanted to just sit on my @ss. And I was going to justify skipping this day because D and I were walking so much when we went to go get coffee)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home