Going to Vietnam!!!
YEA! I got the definite approval to go with D to Vietnam in April. Woohoo!! And my parents are coincidentally going be out there when we go... so I think that'll be helpful... especially when my vietnamese sucks @ss!! (whimper).
Bought the airline tickets for him and I... and my dad is helping us set up tours to go on during that week after D's training. FUN! Although now I have to forfeit my Kanye West concert. (sad face). I REALLY wanted to see this concert.. but like D said.. we can probably see him again. But MAN!! Nokia center and Kanye West with Rihanna and Lupe Fiasco. suck balls. But, on the brighter side.. we got to fit in Vietnam and cross it off our list of places to go before we have a baby.. and D's work is paying for his flight out there.. so, I gotta think.. it's all good. Although, I'm really nervous. I guess it's because it feels so rushed and semi-last minute.
Week 1 - Day 7
Diet:
Breakfast: Honey Nuts & Oats cereal with low fat milk
Snack: None
Lunch: 3 Nem Nuong - It's a vietnamese dish of beef with lettuce wrapped in rice paper
Snack: None
Dinner: 2 slices of CPK BBQ Chicken Pizza and 1/2 of the half oriental chicken salad
Exercise:
Slim & Limber!
Slim & 6-pack!
Bought the airline tickets for him and I... and my dad is helping us set up tours to go on during that week after D's training. FUN! Although now I have to forfeit my Kanye West concert. (sad face). I REALLY wanted to see this concert.. but like D said.. we can probably see him again. But MAN!! Nokia center and Kanye West with Rihanna and Lupe Fiasco. suck balls. But, on the brighter side.. we got to fit in Vietnam and cross it off our list of places to go before we have a baby.. and D's work is paying for his flight out there.. so, I gotta think.. it's all good. Although, I'm really nervous. I guess it's because it feels so rushed and semi-last minute.
Week 1 - Day 7
Diet:
Breakfast: Honey Nuts & Oats cereal with low fat milk
Snack: None
Lunch: 3 Nem Nuong - It's a vietnamese dish of beef with lettuce wrapped in rice paper
Snack: None
Dinner: 2 slices of CPK BBQ Chicken Pizza and 1/2 of the half oriental chicken salad
Exercise:
Slim & Limber!
Slim & 6-pack!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home