4.09.2007

I got my ring back!!!!

The day came and went so fast. The only one regret that I have was that we didn't book a videographer. So, when I'm thinking about the wedding...it would probably be nice to have someone taking a video.

But back to Saturday. It went SO well..like I couldn't imagine anything as perfect.

I woke up so early to pick up Thao and head over to the Salon. Silva and Suzie did a wonderful job with my hair and make-up. Like I was in and out of there and back home by 9am. Enough time to get ready and relax until 11am.

I was so nervous that all my guests wouldn't arrive by 11am..so I made Dan leave his apartment by 1030am...which seemed to be a bad call because by 11am..everyone on my end did show up. I guess when it's a special event like a Dam Hoi...asian time doesn't exist...and that's pretty amazing!!

I did do my share of peeking out my bedroom window to see Dan's side coming in. hehe.. and I left my door open so I was able to hear what was going on outside in the living room. I was a bit nervous when my mom came to get me and I saw everyone.

My dad made some wonderful speeches. I literally thought I was going to cry. Good thing I had no speaking roles..otherwise I would be balling. So I have to make note during the wedding.. waterpoof mascara.

The whole ceremony ended on time..but we did get to the restaurant a lil late. OHMYGOSH. On paper, the menu didn't seem like a lot of food...but 10 courses...everyone was pretty much stuffed by Course 7. So much leftovers!

My dad was a great host. He created the outline for the ceremony..did the seating arrangement..said thank you's and did a toast. I have never been more appreciative of my parents than I was that day. It's like for all the ups and downs that happened in the past year.. I'm so happy how things turned out.

Lunch ended by 230ish...and Dan and I still had to meet up with Zenia. That girl was so fast with sending up our slide show.. and the pictures turned out SO incredible. She was a great person to work with and I'm happy how things ended up.

By 6pm we were done with pictures..able to squeeze in a nap..and then headed out to our engagement party at Formosa. By this time..I was in such a relaxed state and had a bit too much fun. Poor Dan had to deal with my drunken self.

I ended up with like 200 pictures... and I still have Lelah's pictures coming soon. I'm excited to gather everything up and make our album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home