Engagement Outfit
Tomorrow I'm going home and see my parents. I think my dad was a bit angry about not hearing from me for a while... but it's like they can pick up the phone too when they want to talk to me.
So, tomorrow I'm going to the restaurant to finalize the menu. Then on Saturday we're going down to Santa Ana and pick up the teas and cakes and what have you for the Dam Hoi.
I bought the outfit that I'm going to wear for the engagement photo session. I like my dress so much..although I wanted it to be in this blue-ish green .. no more dresses in that color and I ended up picking a rose color.



So, tomorrow I'm going to the restaurant to finalize the menu. Then on Saturday we're going down to Santa Ana and pick up the teas and cakes and what have you for the Dam Hoi.
I bought the outfit that I'm going to wear for the engagement photo session. I like my dress so much..although I wanted it to be in this blue-ish green .. no more dresses in that color and I ended up picking a rose color.

So wow.. a week from now. Dan's parents will be in town. Our parents meet.. wow. it's like a mixture of being anxious and nervous to excited and happy.
While in the grocery store yesterday... I really wish we could have had a spring wedding. I love tulips and hyacinths and daffodils.. all spring flowers. Hopefully they'll still be in season for fall/winter...but I highly doubt it.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home