2.09.2006

what's your name? who's your daddy?

Since Dan and I work opposite work schedules AND there are now two new pharmacists on board... I've been wondering how long I should stick to my schedule at the hospital. Now would be perfect to let Carol now if I want day shifts... although I kinda like working nites. I like having a set schedule. I always have my weekends off. I get the 10% differential.

Lu: Do you miss me during the week when you don't see me?

Dan: Yea. But I'd rather see you during the weekends consistently rather than how it was before.


So, that was our conversation yesterday... And today, he was sweet enough to stop by my work and drop off a couple of snacks for me. Finally he's being attentive and going outside his norms. I'm also proud of him reading the Vietnamese culture book. I'm really smiling inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home