Please Don't Think I'm a Cheap@ss!!!
Free car wash with an oil change.... can't beat that! especially when I was planning on giving my car a bath today. I don't mind washing my own car.. but why not take advantage of having someone else do it AND not getting myself stinky or dirty or sunburned (it's one hell of a hot day!)!! Yeaaaah!
But I feel bad.
It wasn't until the guy was drying my car that I realized I had absolutely NO cash to tip him. I spent my last four bucks on two In 'N Out burgers for Dan and I last nite. Now I had nothing. D'OH!! No ATM in sight. No extra dollars stashed in my car. Shit.
I was thinking of just telling the guy I'll be back with his tip.... but as soon as he waved me over. I took my keys. Looked down at the ground and said "Thank you". Smile.
Damn, I feel terrible. Especially when those dudes are working their @sses off in this freakin' HEAT. eeek. This is the second time of the month where I've been a BAD TIPPER. aiy.
Cheap@ss Incidence #2:
Doc S: he always asks me to pay for his stuff, or the groups' stuff. so I feel that I'm obligated, but I shouldn't be, rite? he's very demanding in that regard, and it kinda pisses me off. cuz it's like he demands friendship
Lucy: he tells you to pay for the group!? what the heck??
Doc S: yeah, a few times
Lucy: and what do the others say?
Doc S: they just ignore him. he's the only one who has an issue with me making more money than him. I shouldn't have told him how much I make.
Lucy: ohmygosh. what an @sshole. i didn't think it was like that
Doc S: I don't like it when I get treated that way. I'm not treated as a person, I feel like I'm like some money-tree that supposed to feed everyone
Lucy: ok. yea. just stay away from that kid
Doc S: that's what I plan on doing. =) sigh!
How can a person get off on thinking that if Friend A makes more money than him, then he's obligated to treat ALL the time?? I can understand about treating once in a while but don't expect it. And it should be a two-way street.... not one directional. The nerve of people.
But I feel bad.
It wasn't until the guy was drying my car that I realized I had absolutely NO cash to tip him. I spent my last four bucks on two In 'N Out burgers for Dan and I last nite. Now I had nothing. D'OH!! No ATM in sight. No extra dollars stashed in my car. Shit.
I was thinking of just telling the guy I'll be back with his tip.... but as soon as he waved me over. I took my keys. Looked down at the ground and said "Thank you". Smile.
Damn, I feel terrible. Especially when those dudes are working their @sses off in this freakin' HEAT. eeek. This is the second time of the month where I've been a BAD TIPPER. aiy.
Cheap@ss Incidence #2:
Doc S: he always asks me to pay for his stuff, or the groups' stuff. so I feel that I'm obligated, but I shouldn't be, rite? he's very demanding in that regard, and it kinda pisses me off. cuz it's like he demands friendship
Lucy: he tells you to pay for the group!? what the heck??
Doc S: yeah, a few times
Lucy: and what do the others say?
Doc S: they just ignore him. he's the only one who has an issue with me making more money than him. I shouldn't have told him how much I make.
Lucy: ohmygosh. what an @sshole. i didn't think it was like that
Doc S: I don't like it when I get treated that way. I'm not treated as a person, I feel like I'm like some money-tree that supposed to feed everyone
Lucy: ok. yea. just stay away from that kid
Doc S: that's what I plan on doing. =) sigh!
How can a person get off on thinking that if Friend A makes more money than him, then he's obligated to treat ALL the time?? I can understand about treating once in a while but don't expect it. And it should be a two-way street.... not one directional. The nerve of people.

1 Comments:
bad tipper!!!!
haha..... =)
Post a Comment
<< Home