What I Find Disturbing...
Mr. T: Can't make it. My woman has me on lockdown.
Lucy: What's the meaning of saying your woman has you on lockdown!? Are you pussywhoopped? or are you just hiding behind your woman and using her as an excuse?
Mr. T: Yes...I am basically pussywhopped =( it's good that i am..but then there are days that i think it's sad.
Lucy: I still don't understand why she doesn't want you to come out.. you CAN bring her along.. unless she already made plans for you guys to go somewhere?
Mr. T: Yeah...i know...she's not as outgoing as i am. she hates being by herself at home. also she's kinda the jealous type too. =(
That was a discussion I no longer wanted to continue. It erks me!! I can't understand why would you want to be in THAT type of relationship. It seems so very unhealthy to me. It's one thing for your signficant other to make plans for you guys. I can deal and understand that. You're in a relationship. You'll be doing "couple-y" things. There'll be times when you'll have to ask your S.O. if plans were made..yaddaya yaddaya. But, to not go out and see your friends because your S.O. is jealous...or you wanna go out but they want to stay home and won't like being by themselves. Please. That's where something isn't right. Ug.
Lucy: What's the meaning of saying your woman has you on lockdown!? Are you pussywhoopped? or are you just hiding behind your woman and using her as an excuse?
Mr. T: Yes...I am basically pussywhopped =( it's good that i am..but then there are days that i think it's sad.
Lucy: I still don't understand why she doesn't want you to come out.. you CAN bring her along.. unless she already made plans for you guys to go somewhere?
Mr. T: Yeah...i know...she's not as outgoing as i am. she hates being by herself at home. also she's kinda the jealous type too. =(
That was a discussion I no longer wanted to continue. It erks me!! I can't understand why would you want to be in THAT type of relationship. It seems so very unhealthy to me. It's one thing for your signficant other to make plans for you guys. I can deal and understand that. You're in a relationship. You'll be doing "couple-y" things. There'll be times when you'll have to ask your S.O. if plans were made..yaddaya yaddaya. But, to not go out and see your friends because your S.O. is jealous...or you wanna go out but they want to stay home and won't like being by themselves. Please. That's where something isn't right. Ug.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home