Guilty Pleasures
1. Trashy magazines. Reading the lives of the rich and famous, catching up with all the rumors and dramas in hollywood... gotta luv it!
2. Free crappola. Free movie screening passes, free samples and goodie bags, free CDs, free concerts.. my favorite four-letter "F" word is F-R-E-E!! Free...free...skip-to-my-lou, my darling!
3. Farting and getting away with it. The average person farts on average 14 times. I think I meet the quota. :-D
4. Farting and not getting away with it. Dan's not too happy with this... he may have to trade me in pretty soon.
5. Secretly reading other people's blogs. It's like the common man's trashy online-zine. Lives of the poor and not-so-famous. Like peering out your window and watching your neighbors lives unfold.
6. Checking out stranger's (and sometimes friend's) profiles on friendster.com, myspace.com, personals.yahoo.com, match.com, etc. I don't do this quite as often as I used to. One time I found a friend's personal on *******.com. What made it more interesting was that she was still dating her man. Drama. It doesn't follow me. But I love following it.
7. Figuring out how many miles per gallon my car has accomplished for the week. Hell in times were gas is $2.80/gallon... and I find out my good ole civic is cranking out 34 miles/galloon. That puts a freakin' smile on my face!
8. Finding unsecured wireless connections. This goes back to my love of FREE. Although this doesn't apply so much while I'm living at home with the parental units... this was guilt-ridden pleasure out in B'more.
9. Speeding up and slowing down. You know you've done it... sped up when you know another driver wants to pass you or cut in front. Slowing down in front of a tailgater. Road rage turned passive aggressive.
10. Reality shows. Strip Search (the men from the Thunder Down Under), Beauty and the Geek, Surreal Life (just watched the bowling episode.. I may watch this one religiously), Celebrity Fitness (yes, VH1 has gotten some crazy shows on their line-up), is the Ashley Simpson Show gonna be on for another season?????
2. Free crappola. Free movie screening passes, free samples and goodie bags, free CDs, free concerts.. my favorite four-letter "F" word is F-R-E-E!! Free...free...skip-to-my-lou, my darling!
3. Farting and getting away with it. The average person farts on average 14 times. I think I meet the quota. :-D
4. Farting and not getting away with it. Dan's not too happy with this... he may have to trade me in pretty soon.
5. Secretly reading other people's blogs. It's like the common man's trashy online-zine. Lives of the poor and not-so-famous. Like peering out your window and watching your neighbors lives unfold.
6. Checking out stranger's (and sometimes friend's) profiles on friendster.com, myspace.com, personals.yahoo.com, match.com, etc. I don't do this quite as often as I used to. One time I found a friend's personal on *******.com. What made it more interesting was that she was still dating her man. Drama. It doesn't follow me. But I love following it.
7. Figuring out how many miles per gallon my car has accomplished for the week. Hell in times were gas is $2.80/gallon... and I find out my good ole civic is cranking out 34 miles/galloon. That puts a freakin' smile on my face!
8. Finding unsecured wireless connections. This goes back to my love of FREE. Although this doesn't apply so much while I'm living at home with the parental units... this was guilt-ridden pleasure out in B'more.
9. Speeding up and slowing down. You know you've done it... sped up when you know another driver wants to pass you or cut in front. Slowing down in front of a tailgater. Road rage turned passive aggressive.
10. Reality shows. Strip Search (the men from the Thunder Down Under), Beauty and the Geek, Surreal Life (just watched the bowling episode.. I may watch this one religiously), Celebrity Fitness (yes, VH1 has gotten some crazy shows on their line-up), is the Ashley Simpson Show gonna be on for another season?????

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home