2.08.2011

Pay it Forward

Ever since my HSG exam, I've been trying to figure a day to go back and give that supervisor a nice card and flowers. I even was debating whether to even go back because really it was their fault that they didn't call me or the doctor's office to remind someone to have orders ready when I arrived. Even now, they should change their policy so this never happens to another person.

But, besides all that... the lady was still nice and trying to work with us. So, I got a small lil pot of yellow roses and some chocolates and wrote how much I appreciated her empathy in a card and went back to the hospital.

She did remember me and I told her that my exam was normal and that I still appreciated how much she tried to help us out ( ...again even though I was the one that made the call to the on-call physician) but whatever... she seemed surprise and hopefully my gift made her day. I guess I just think it'll be nice to have a stranger show you how much they took your kindness to heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home