1.07.2011

The RE

I got my referral for the Reproductive Endocrinologist!!

D and I went to the RE to figure out why we haven't gotten pregnant yet. I looked up the doctor online to figure out what kind of reviews she's gotten. Most of what I found was that she had terrible bedside manners and that she ordered tests that weren't needed. So I pretty much had a preconceived idea about her.

The office was nice enough. The doctor did most of the talking... she asked us what we've been doing and explained the whole infertility process.. and she answered questions we had. I really couldn't see any of the terrible bedside manners that other ppl had written about. The only thing I was worried about was she asked me to take two more lab tests - an HSG exam and a progesterone test. She really didn't say where I should go to take the exams and bloodwork. She just wrote it down and told us to make another appointment once we had it done.

So, I called my PCP and asked if she could order those two exams for me. And she willingly did.. I got the referral form and ok from my insurance to get my HSG... and she put in the order for the bloodwork.

Now, it's just a matter of waiting to time these labs correctly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home