8.27.2010

what's wrong?!

what is wrong with me?! why is it taking so long for us to get pregnant? i don't understand what's going on. another friend who have just started to try for their second kid... got pregnant. I don't want to feel this way...but it feels like a race. I just want to get pregnant before I get too old. Is that wrong? I don't want to go through any kind of health complications.. I don't want our kid to have any health issues. I think we do all the steps right. D went to get his guys checked out.. much to his embarrasement.. and now we're waiting on the results of that. But I think it's more of me. Now, I'll have to come to the realization of whether we won't ever have kids. Maybe that's what was meant for us.

On the brighter side, i guess i can drink when we're in vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home