Happy Endings
Sometimes its hard working at my job. There are happy stories and there are sad stories.
Early this week we had a sad story.
Pregnant mom went to the ER because she wasn't feeling well (not too sure of the details). Mom dies but doctors are able to save baby.
Baby is transfered to our hospital... baby is premature and not stable.
Dad is in Afghanistan.
Yesterday, I found out that baby about to go on withdrawal of care.. *sigh*. They were basically trying to keep baby alive until dad could arrive.
Ever since I heard the story I was pulling for this baby and I'm sad to know there won't be a happy ending to this story.
Early this week we had a sad story.
Pregnant mom went to the ER because she wasn't feeling well (not too sure of the details). Mom dies but doctors are able to save baby.
Baby is transfered to our hospital... baby is premature and not stable.
Dad is in Afghanistan.
Yesterday, I found out that baby about to go on withdrawal of care.. *sigh*. They were basically trying to keep baby alive until dad could arrive.
Ever since I heard the story I was pulling for this baby and I'm sad to know there won't be a happy ending to this story.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home