7.14.2010

Pee on the Stick

So earlier this month, D and I went to the doctor to talk about us trying to have kids. It's been 9 months and nothing. I understand that I shouldn't worry until a whole year of trying. It's all a gray area since we haven't hit that mark and i'm still under 35. But, still... what the heck is going on?!

Her words of advice was 'not to stress'. Easier said than done.

For the first few months, it's been we'll just have sex whenever. But with my screwy work schedule... that was hard. I was thinking maybe we weren't having sex at the right times that I'm ovulating.

Ok. Bring on the ovulation tests. But that of course mean..even if we're not in the mood.. we have to have sex. And I understand how D didn't like the 'timed' sex.

So, how do I not stress about this.

This month I did the ovulation tests again... mm.. i've gotten like three postives on three days. So I have to force D to have sex with me even when he's tired. aiy.

And then I have worries of something else in the back of my head that I forgot to let the doctor know. So, I made another appointment to see her. Because if this month doesn't work out... we'll I'm going to have to make her do some more tests. More tests = less stress and thoughts of where my abnormalities lie and 'what ifs'.

Ok. Yoga and meditation time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home