Week Four
OHMYGOODNESS!!!! I am below 110lbs!!! Total weight loss has been 7 lbs!!! YEA!!!! I am so stoked right now. *deep sigh of relief* Although I'm still aiming to lose another 9lbs, I'm feeling good.
I'm hoping that this strenous work out is what's making my menstrual cycle a lil funky. That's the only thing that comes to mind... unless I really do have something wrong that I can't get pregnant.. the ovulation tests are coming out negative. Why am I not ovulating?!!?
So, it's like one hand I'm losing weight..but the other hand I'm not getting pregnant.
D tells me that if by May or June.. then we'll go check it out.
I have an annual visit with my doc at the end of this month. So maybe she can shed some light on my weird month of no period..no ovulation..weird spotting.
But, at least I'm going to be bikini body ready for Hawaii!!! Yeeha! Giddyup!
I'm hoping that this strenous work out is what's making my menstrual cycle a lil funky. That's the only thing that comes to mind... unless I really do have something wrong that I can't get pregnant.. the ovulation tests are coming out negative. Why am I not ovulating?!!?
So, it's like one hand I'm losing weight..but the other hand I'm not getting pregnant.
D tells me that if by May or June.. then we'll go check it out.
I have an annual visit with my doc at the end of this month. So maybe she can shed some light on my weird month of no period..no ovulation..weird spotting.
But, at least I'm going to be bikini body ready for Hawaii!!! Yeeha! Giddyup!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home