So Many Wants
I have so many wants...
1. Car Stereo - I can deal with listening to KNX Newsradio...D can't.
2. Canon Lens - C.T told me that she uses an 85L ($2199) or the 135L ($1089) ...um. I think I have to settle for the 50mm ($99).
3. Go to a Korean Day Spa
4. Someone to make our front and back yard pretty... two landscapers said $15-30K. ouch.
5. Cellphone - I still am mad that all cellphone carriers are requiring ppl to buy a data plan.
6. Laptop - Mine hasn't broke but it'll be nice to have a faster one.
..but none of these are needs.
1. Car Stereo - I can deal with listening to KNX Newsradio...D can't.
2. Canon Lens - C.T told me that she uses an 85L ($2199) or the 135L ($1089) ...um. I think I have to settle for the 50mm ($99).
3. Go to a Korean Day Spa
4. Someone to make our front and back yard pretty... two landscapers said $15-30K. ouch.
5. Cellphone - I still am mad that all cellphone carriers are requiring ppl to buy a data plan.
6. Laptop - Mine hasn't broke but it'll be nice to have a faster one.
..but none of these are needs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home