3.22.2010

Week One

I got motivated to do the Insanity Work Outs this past week. They are VERY tough. I wouldn't recommend it to the faint of heart. D even tried one of the work outs with me and he couldn't even finish it. I kept needing to take breaks. And usually I can never finish a bottle of water. um. Not after this work out. The whole bottle is gone.

I was also good on the diet end. But on Friday, we went to a Happy Hour at the Melting Pot... I had three or four glasses of wine. And then on Saturday, we had a potluck Birthday Party for D... I was eating lots and drank some soda.

So, the end result was me just losing one pound. wah.

D and I did start really trying to get pregnant this month. But a snag just happened on Friday. I began spotting and it hasn't stopped. My period isn't until another week... so I don't know what's going on. I have to remember to call my MD for my lab results - TSH and hormone levels. And I did forget to take my thyroid med on one day. ug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home