3.27.2010

Week Two

I completed Week Two of the Insanity Work Outs. I somewhat feel my body getting stronger. I admit that because I can't fully complete some of the work outs that it gives me a bit of a motivation and drive to see if I could complete it.

Diet has been the hardest part. This week I worked the evening shifts and usually we go out to eat for dinner. I was good with bringing lunch but now the weekend is here and its again hard to keep to the diet. Today we're having lunch with my college friends and tomorrow we're having dim sum with my coworkers. argh.

I have lost a total of four lbs... so that's a good sign. But I like seeing results faster. I want to lose about 12 more lbs. *sigh* At this rate, I'll probably have to do another round of Insanity to reach my goal.

I got the test results back from my doctor. She lowered my thyroid med and said my hormone levels are fine. The weirdest thing was having some spotting this week. I've never had spotting before... so I'm a bit weirded out about why this happened.

Yesterday my mom gave me the blessed bread. I've heard her stories about people who've had health problems will eat this bread and they'll get better. I actually ate this bread when my thyroid was really bad....and I did get a lil better. My parents were stressing that both D and I will have to eat and have faith in it. Even though I haven't been a hardcore practicing Catholic... I still have faith. It's gonna be hard to make D believe in it.... but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home