Work Ladder
A couple of weeks ago we had a department meeting about how we'll be incorporating a new career ladder. I was reluctant to even try because compared to everyone else.. I'm probably lacking so badly. But one of my coworkers told me to just try it... that since I probably do extra work then I should just get more money doing it.
So, I've been debating.
And maybe I should try. At least if I try doing it... I'll know what I need to do next time (in case I do want to really get it next time around).
Ug. So many things to actually do for it though. bleck.
So, I've been debating.
And maybe I should try. At least if I try doing it... I'll know what I need to do next time (in case I do want to really get it next time around).
Ug. So many things to actually do for it though. bleck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home