Let the 'Trying' Begin
It's been two years of marriage now and D and I agreed that we would start trying to have a family. Its a scary thought but I think we're both ready to begin. I was really ready a year ago...but D wanted to wait. I'm getting older...and the longer we wait... the more complications.
I got off the birth control pills. I already heard it takes a while for your period to reset.. probably a couple of months. But I'm anxious and nervous and so many other emotions. In the back of my head, I was hoping to be pregnant this month....but no.
My first natural period came.
I'm a bit disappointed. A bit sad.
I guess I'm going to try using the ovulation kits to figure out the best times to get pregnant... we'll see how that goes.
This process is kinda frustrating. We'll see how it goes....
I got off the birth control pills. I already heard it takes a while for your period to reset.. probably a couple of months. But I'm anxious and nervous and so many other emotions. In the back of my head, I was hoping to be pregnant this month....but no.
My first natural period came.
I'm a bit disappointed. A bit sad.
I guess I'm going to try using the ovulation kits to figure out the best times to get pregnant... we'll see how that goes.
This process is kinda frustrating. We'll see how it goes....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home