6.03.2009

Snacks: Work in Progress

It's been a couple of months since we had Snacks. She graduated her 4-week Petco training class. I think it helped her seeing dogs on a regular basis. She doesn't act up too much now when she meets a new dog..and when she sees a new dog on the street... she's more curious than anything.. but she doesn't seem to be playing with dogs at the dogpark.

She knows some tricks like 'Sit', 'Down', 'Play Dead', 'Shake', 'Roll Over', 'Up', 'Stay', 'Drop it'. But she kinda confuses it all.

The one main and BIG thing we have to still overcome is her separation anxiety.. it seems like it either gets worse.

Yesterday, I videotaped her in her crate while I went to Frys and Target. I was probably gone for a couple of hours...and I could only videotape 50 minutes worth...and she was howling the whole time. Although there were times were she would stop... she still howled. I really don't know what to do with her. I think she probably doesn't like being caged in...but I don't know how she'll do outside in the backyard.

Dunno. Dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home