Birthday Weekend
It was a fun filled weekend because it was my birthday!!! oy. My 33rd birthday. whew.
On Friday, V & K invited us to their home... it was like a reunion of high school friends.. G & J, M, JT & G... too bad we didn't have the rest of our HS group. But it was fun. Snacks was SO uncomfortable in the bin next to V's dogs. She kept whining and wanting to get out to be with the humans. V & K got some great Banh Xeo and she made some great chicken and rice. G & J bought cheesecake which was yummy!! JT had a nuoc mam incident. eek!
On Saturday, I thought D was just gonna take me out to dinner. An easy night. Nope! He had planned a surprise birthday party for me. We went out to Lola's - a Peruvian restaurant. So Yummy! Lomo Saltado!! And we were headed to a bar to watch the fight. On the way, I see D&A. I didn't think anything of it..because they just live over in Burbank and its Saturday. But as D is trying to figure out how to get inside to watch the game... I see G&J.. who I saw last nite and live in Covina. So, then I put one and one together and figured out that D had a whole surprise party for me. Sweet guy. Eventually a few of my others friends came out... it was so fun. Although D felt bad that he had to change locations at the last minute because of the fight. But, it all went well. :) I love my baby! I'm a lucky gal.
On Friday, V & K invited us to their home... it was like a reunion of high school friends.. G & J, M, JT & G... too bad we didn't have the rest of our HS group. But it was fun. Snacks was SO uncomfortable in the bin next to V's dogs. She kept whining and wanting to get out to be with the humans. V & K got some great Banh Xeo and she made some great chicken and rice. G & J bought cheesecake which was yummy!! JT had a nuoc mam incident. eek!
On Saturday, I thought D was just gonna take me out to dinner. An easy night. Nope! He had planned a surprise birthday party for me. We went out to Lola's - a Peruvian restaurant. So Yummy! Lomo Saltado!! And we were headed to a bar to watch the fight. On the way, I see D&A. I didn't think anything of it..because they just live over in Burbank and its Saturday. But as D is trying to figure out how to get inside to watch the game... I see G&J.. who I saw last nite and live in Covina. So, then I put one and one together and figured out that D had a whole surprise party for me. Sweet guy. Eventually a few of my others friends came out... it was so fun. Although D felt bad that he had to change locations at the last minute because of the fight. But, it all went well. :) I love my baby! I'm a lucky gal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home