I've been procrastinating too long. Gotta jump on doing good things and volunteerings for some good causes. Let's just hope I follow through on everything.
Might I suggest PKD awareness? I work at the PKD Foundation (working a lot with social media) and came across your post from last year's walk. My apologies for the Capri Sun incident, by the way.
Anyways I just wanted to thank you for your support! Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, etc.
Yep, the L.A. Walk for PKD is sadly still a handful of months out. But I just spoke with the Los Angeles Chapter coordinator, Dwight Odland, and he offered up some great ideas for joining the cause in the meantime. You could help with blog posts, putting out brochures, etc.
The Chapter actually has a meeting on Nov. 21 in Pasadena and the Walk organizers will be there describing all of the possible activities.
I would definitely shoot him an e-mail at losangeleschapter@pkdcure.org for more details. Thanks for your interest!
3 Comments:
Might I suggest PKD awareness? I work at the PKD Foundation (working a lot with social media) and came across your post from last year's walk. My apologies for the Capri Sun incident, by the way.
Anyways I just wanted to thank you for your support! Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, etc.
Daniel Molina
PKD Foundation
danielm@pkdcure.org
Thanks Daniel. What kind of opportunities are there with PKD awareness? We are open to doing another PKD Walk...but its not until March 2010??
Yep, the L.A. Walk for PKD is sadly still a handful of months out. But I just spoke with the Los Angeles Chapter coordinator, Dwight Odland, and he offered up some great ideas for joining the cause in the meantime. You could help with blog posts, putting out brochures, etc.
The Chapter actually has a meeting on Nov. 21 in Pasadena and the Walk organizers will be there describing all of the possible activities.
I would definitely shoot him an e-mail at losangeleschapter@pkdcure.org for more details. Thanks for your interest!
Post a Comment
<< Home