5.22.2009

Inconsiderate Patrons

So, I'm standing in line at Victoria Secret and there's a mom with her daughter in front of me. The daughter is walking back and forth from the make-up counter to the cash register. Yes. It was the semi-annual sale at VS... so there were good deals. But, WHY don't they pick what they want BEFORE they head over to the cash register?! So, while mom is being ringed up..there's still a debate with mom and daughter about what else to buy. And then when the total comes up, they question the total. It ends up the daughter picked out a swim suit that wasn't on the sale. So she goes back and changes the top. She returns. But then goes back to change the bottom.

I'm like standing there SO pissed off. The cash register girl is even looking at me and saying 'Sorry' and 'I'll be with you in a minute'.

But, it is SO irritating.

I hate to say that it was probably these people's culture that plays a part in how they act. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home