Kicking my @ss
Week 1 - Day 4
Diet:
Breakfast: Special K cereal with low fat milk and a banana
Snack: Rice cake and peanut butter
Lunch: Leftovers.. rice with chicken, bok choy and carrots and a few baked cheddar chips
Snack: Grapes
Dinner: Tuna sandwich
Exercise:
Ramp It Up! in the morning. I can't belive my legs are STILL sore. I really don't understand that. And this routine is kicking my @ss especially the last portion since I'm so tired by that time.
My lil presentation was bad. Well, I needed help from the investigational ppl because there were alot of questions and some confusion. And there was really a squeez for time so i couldn't really say everything that i wanted to say and Phuong's presentation was more important than mine (in my opinion).
Diet:
Breakfast: Special K cereal with low fat milk and a banana
Snack: Rice cake and peanut butter
Lunch: Leftovers.. rice with chicken, bok choy and carrots and a few baked cheddar chips
Snack: Grapes
Dinner: Tuna sandwich
Exercise:
Ramp It Up! in the morning. I can't belive my legs are STILL sore. I really don't understand that. And this routine is kicking my @ss especially the last portion since I'm so tired by that time.
My lil presentation was bad. Well, I needed help from the investigational ppl because there were alot of questions and some confusion. And there was really a squeez for time so i couldn't really say everything that i wanted to say and Phuong's presentation was more important than mine (in my opinion).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home