Boot Camp Here I Come???
I've been debating about how I'm going to get fitter before our trip to the Bahamas and our wedding.
And then I found this:
Boot Camp L.A. Training Fee:
$295 per person includes three sessions a week for Four weeks (Additional sessions can be added at a discount, if recruits desire to train more that three times a week). Fee includes: Professional Instruction, Monitored Results, Nutritional Counseling, Body Fat Testing, Positive Motivation and a Variety of Fun yet Challenging Workouts.
Very tempting to do.. and the first session starts June 4th.. That's SOON!
And then I found this:
Boot Camp L.A. Training Fee:
$295 per person includes three sessions a week for Four weeks (Additional sessions can be added at a discount, if recruits desire to train more that three times a week). Fee includes: Professional Instruction, Monitored Results, Nutritional Counseling, Body Fat Testing, Positive Motivation and a Variety of Fun yet Challenging Workouts.
Very tempting to do.. and the first session starts June 4th.. That's SOON!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home