Take a Few Steps Back
It's another long nite.. up until 3am.. what did I do within those hours from when I got home from work til now?? nothing really productive. i backed up all my computer info... managed the CD favor wedding songs... still need to figure out where each song should be placed on the CD.. plus missing a few songs.. and really... that's it. anyhow..
I wanted to mention one thing that I probably forgot to blurb out... Joe's best man's speech... that was a great speech... and I especially liked when he talked about the intermingling of cultures. I forget the exact wording now... but at the time.. I loved his speech. I'm thinking about the last couple of months... how we went through the Dam Hoi. How Dan's been going with me to these asian film festivals.. and I just think how lucky I am that he's open to these things.
I know I wanted to write more... but damn it. I'm tired.
I wanted to mention one thing that I probably forgot to blurb out... Joe's best man's speech... that was a great speech... and I especially liked when he talked about the intermingling of cultures. I forget the exact wording now... but at the time.. I loved his speech. I'm thinking about the last couple of months... how we went through the Dam Hoi. How Dan's been going with me to these asian film festivals.. and I just think how lucky I am that he's open to these things.
I know I wanted to write more... but damn it. I'm tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home