3.09.2006

Trusting Girls

Teresa: what's wrong with girls nowadays?

Lucy: I know. Have girls been flirting with Mitch?

Teresa: Yea. I completely trust him but girls I can't trust girls sometimes. They can be so catty.

Ah! My point exactly!! We both agreed. It's okay for a girl to come up to a guy.. make it known that she likes him or whatever.. but there's a difference of KNOWING that the guy is taken versus NOT KNOWING that the guy is taken.

I can understand Dan's point of it doesn't matter either way. If you trust someone then you'll know they won't do something to hurt you. Point understood.

But, the other point is it's not "lady-like" or just plainly being a nice person to be overtly flirty with a person you know is taken.

If I was single and knew a guy was taken.. I wouldn't be confessing that I like him while he's still in a relationship. I wouldn't be saying I'll f*ck you like you've never been f*cked before. I wouldn't be flashing my boobs or other parts of my body to him. Of course, that's the type of person I am.... I just wish other girls would act the same way they would want to be treated especially if the tables were reversed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home